Financial Services | Compliance
- As the population of Ultra High Net Worth individuals in emerging markets, including Asia, grows at an exciting phase, private banks and wealth managers are actively eyeing these developing economies to boost their revenue.
- As part of wealth due diligence, relationship managers need to determine if their prospects meet the organization’s stringent compliance standards.
- However, most public records filed in these markets are not available online and are filed in their local languages.
- Relationship managers face difficulties in knowing which clients to target as the lack of available information on these UHNW individuals hinders relationship managers from understanding their prospects’ sources of wealth, business activities and close associates.
- Dossiers curated by Wealth-X reveal the sources of wealth, business activities and the social network of these individuals, along with any significant litigation they have been involved in.
- Our researchers source for intelligence based on records available in various languages including Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Bahasa Indonesia, German, and more.
- Private wealth managers can ensure they focus on the right clients; those who will meet their organization’s robust compliance standards.
- Wealth-X members have been able to expand into new markets effectively by relying on the in-depth insights offered by Wealth-X’s intelligence and wealth due diligence.