- Asia’s Wealthy Mix Education With Real Estate Investment In The US
- Measuring Global Client Satisfaction Across 25 Countries
- The Next Decade Of Wealth: New Money And Implications For Brands
- Social Graphs, Future Client Strategy And The HNW Opportunity
- The Changing Face Of Asian Philanthropy
- Will Apple Disrupt The Traditional Swiss Watch Industry?
- Creating Provocative Thought Leadership In Wealth Management
- Wealth-X Reveals: The Top 10 Universities Of The Ultra Wealthy
- Wealth-X Reveals: The 10 Wealthiest Tennis Players In The World
- The Forecast For Luxury Goods Growth
- Luxury Automakers Are Obsessed With The SUV
- Four Trends Driving The Luxury Hotel Market In 2015
The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 shows that the global ultra high net worth (UHNW) population reached an all-time record high of 211,275 in 2014 with a combined net worth of nearly US$30 trillion.
Watch the video for other key findings from this year’s report, the only in-depth and global study on the world’s UHNW population.