- Wealth-X Reveals: The 15 Wealthiest Self-Made Women in the World
- The March of the Independent Advisors
- Driving Loyalty in Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Super-Prime Property at a Stand-Off
- How Current Socio-Political Affairs Are Affecting the Wealthy in the UK
- Wealth-X Reveals: The 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoons
- Luxury Watches, Wealth and the Changing Value System
- Forbes Forecasts Growth for Superyachts from Wealth-X Report
- Wealth-X’s David Friedman Reveals Top Concerns of the Ultra-Wealthy on WSJ Radio
- The Most Notable Luxury Real Estate Deals of March 2016
- What Do the Ultra Wealthy Look For in an Education?
- Wealth-X Quarterly Briefing Q1 2016: Finance
The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 shows that the global ultra high net worth (UHNW) population reached an all-time record high of 211,275 in 2014 with a combined net worth of nearly US$30 trillion.
Watch the video for other key findings from this year’s report, the only in-depth and global study on the world’s UHNW population.
Products and Services
- CCTV: Number of Total Billionaires Sets New World Record
- Secrets to Success of the World’s 50 Wealthiest People
- Wealth-X and Camper & Nicholsons Form Knowledge Partnership for Global Insight on Wealth and Superyachts
- Wealth-X Screening: Uncover The Potential
- Robb Report Q&A: Wealth-X’s Auction Expert