LATEST ARTICLES :
- Driving The Rockefeller Legacy In Asia
- Rich Insights: Jérôme Lambert, CEO of Montblanc
- The Chinese Billionaire Gilding London’s Square Mile
- Wealthy Chinese Look Beyond The American Dream
- Guest Comment: What The Shanghai-HK Connect Means For UHNW Investors
- Piketty’s ‘Capital’ Wins The McKinsey Business Book Of The Year
- The Billionaire Behind India’s Answer To Cartier
- Rich Insights: Maurice Machenbaum, Co-Founder, WISE
- BNY Mellon Wealth Unit Targets American UHNW Expats In Asia
- Guest Comment: Why Southeast Asia – Not China – Is The Asian Juggernaut For The Superyacht Industry
- India, The Growth Story Of The Century?
- Ultra Wealthy Indonesians Grow Appetite For Real Estate
The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 shows that the global ultra high net worth (UHNW) population reached an all-time record high of 211,275 in 2014 with a combined net worth of nearly US$30 trillion.
Watch the video for other key findings from this year’s report, the only in-depth and global study on the world’s UHNW population.
Wealth-X Success Story
- Recording Artist Rich List A Big Hit With Wealthx.com Visitors And Media
- Wealth-X Raises Growth Capital From Insight Venture Partners To Accelerate Expansion
- Wealth-X And UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 Launched In Hong Kong
- Wealth-X’s Billionaire University Lists Garner Global Media Coverage
- Who Is The Richest Person In Each US State?