- Four Trends Driving The Luxury Hotel Market In 2015
- Artcurial, The Upstart Billionaire-Backed French Auction House
- The Impact Of Chinese Buyers On Western Real Estate
- German And Austrian Universities With The Most UHNW Alumni
- Rockefeller Land Gifts And How Data Insights Can Help You With Fundraising
- Wealth-X Reveals: The Top 20 Wealthiest People Under 35
- Rich Insights: Roger Ferris, Architect To The Billionaires
- Why Billionaires Are Flocking To Antigua And Barbuda
- Chris Burch, Billionaire Investor Extraordinaire
- Rich Insights: Ted Teng, CEO, Leading Hotels of the World
- Can Greece’s Shipping Industry Ride Out The Economic Storm?
- The Murky Underworld Of Online Luxury Counterfeiting
The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 shows that the global ultra high net worth (UHNW) population reached an all-time record high of 211,275 in 2014 with a combined net worth of nearly US$30 trillion.
Watch the video for other key findings from this year’s report, the only in-depth and global study on the world’s UHNW population.