LATEST ARTICLES :
- The Real Managers In Billion-Dollar Sports
- Rich Insights: Daniella Luxembourg, Doyenne Of The Art World
- China’s Millennial “Artrepreneurs” Think Outside Of The White Cube
- How The Superyacht Industry Is Hoping To Crack Asia
- UK Elections: Bad News For UHNW Non-Doms?
- How To Get Intergenerational Wealth Transfer In Asia Right
- Rich Insights: Michel Longhini, UBP’s Chief Of Private Banking
- Prestigious Properties Lure World’s Wealthiest 1%
- The Monaco Royals Giving Monte Carlo A Makeover
- Rich Insights: Watchmaker François-Paul Journe
- How A Tycoon Is Transforming Luxury Tourism In South America
- The Billionaire Building China’s Contemporary Art Scene
The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 shows that the global ultra high net worth (UHNW) population reached an all-time record high of 211,275 in 2014 with a combined net worth of nearly US$30 trillion.
Watch the video for other key findings from this year’s report, the only in-depth and global study on the world’s UHNW population.
Products and Services
- Wealth-X Professional Mobile App Launch
- Wealth-X And OgilvyOne Share Insights On Targeting UHNW Clients At Hong Kong Event
- Wealth-X Appoints Derek Ho As Regional Managing Director, Asia Pacific
- Wealth-X Appoints Finance Veteran Richard Green As Chief Financial Officer
- Wealth-X Acquires London-Based Ledbury Research As Part Of Strategic Expansion