- What Role Should UHNW Donors Take In The Nepal Disaster?
- Jochen Zeitz: The Ethical CEO
- Wealth-X Uses Rich Data To Narrow Down Identity Of Picasso Buyer
- Will Apple Disrupt The Traditional Swiss Watch Industry?
- Prime UK Property Set For 20% Upswing After Tory Win – Agents
- UHNW, Privacy Laws, And The Evolution Of Drones
- Rich Insights: Marc Cohen And Torie Bold, Wealth-X Custom Research
- The Real Managers In Billion-Dollar Sports
- Mayweather’s Net Worth Set To Rise By 37% To US$330 Million After Beating Pacquiao
- Rich Insights: Daniella Luxembourg, Doyenne Of The Art World
- China’s Millennial “Artrepreneurs” Think Outside Of The White Cube
- How The Superyacht Industry Is Hoping To Crack Asia
The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 shows that the global ultra high net worth (UHNW) population reached an all-time record high of 211,275 in 2014 with a combined net worth of nearly US$30 trillion.
Watch the video for other key findings from this year’s report, the only in-depth and global study on the world’s UHNW population.