LATEST ARTICLES :
- Prestigious Properties Lure World’s Wealthiest 1%
- The Monaco Royals Giving Monte Carlo A Makeover
- Rich Insights: Watchmaker François-Paul Journe
- How A Tycoon Is Transforming Luxury Tourism In South America
- The Billionaire Building China’s Contemporary Art Scene
- Rich Insights: Jonathan Beckett, CEO, Burgess Yachts
- Rich Insights: Jack Cunningham, Group Sustainability Manager At Gemfields
- How Lombard Odier’s Steady Approach Is Paying Off
- Understanding China’s New Relaxed Foreign Investment Laws
- Inside Bernard Arnault’s “Secret Laboratory”
- Where Does Greece’s Fiscal Odyssey Leave The Wealthy?
- Rich Insights: Fabrizio Poli, Managing Partner, Tyrus Wings
The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 shows that the global ultra high net worth (UHNW) population reached an all-time record high of 211,275 in 2014 with a combined net worth of nearly US$30 trillion.
Watch the video for other key findings from this year’s report, the only in-depth and global study on the world’s UHNW population.
Wealth-X Success Story
- Wealth-X Appoints Derek Ho As Regional Managing Director, Asia Pacific
- Wealth-X Appoints Finance Veteran Richard Green As Chief Financial Officer
- Wealth-X Acquires London-Based Ledbury Research As Part Of Strategic Expansion
- Wealth-X Appoints Luxury Marketing Veteran As Vice President Of Global Marketing
- Wealth-X Offers Digital ‘Who’s Who’ Of The Rich And Not Necessarily Famous