- The World’s 20 Most Generous People: Where And How They Give
- Experiential Ownership: Luxury’s New Challenge?
- SaaS And The Family Office: Meeting The Needs Of Next-Gen Clients And The Regulator
- Billionaires And Space: The Final Frontier
- Wealth-X Reveals: The Wealthiest Person At Every Decade
- Billionaires And The Global Art Market
- The Ultra Wealthy And Their Non-Traditional Homes
- Chris Burch, Billionaire Investor Extraordinaire
- Private Island Homes: The Ultimate Statement Property For Billionaires
- The Top 10 Global Tax Havens For The Wealthy
- The Most Notable Luxury Real Estate Deals of October 2015
- Generation BOOM: How Private Banks Can Attract Next Gen Wealth
The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 shows that the global ultra high net worth (UHNW) population reached an all-time record high of 211,275 in 2014 with a combined net worth of nearly US$30 trillion.
Watch the video for other key findings from this year’s report, the only in-depth and global study on the world’s UHNW population.
Products and Services
- Wealth-X and Camper & Nicholsons Form Knowledge Partnership for Global Insight on Wealth and Superyachts
- Wealth-X Screening: Uncover The Potential
- Robb Report Q&A: Wealth-X’s Auction Expert
- Business Insider and Wealth-X Publish Exclusive Story On World’s Most Generous People
- Can Hong Kong Keep Its Crown As Asia’s Wealth Management Hub?