- Chris Burch, Billionaire Investor Extraordinaire
- Rich Insights: Ted Teng, CEO, Leading Hotels of the World
- Can Greece’s Shipping Industry Ride Out The Economic Storm?
- The Murky Underworld Of Online Luxury Counterfeiting
- Rich Insights: Ron Lee, Head Of Goldman Sachs Private Bank Asia
- 10 Things That Will Influence Asia Property Values
- From Teenage Restaurateur To Security Kingpin: How Richie Nanda Built His Empire
- The Billionaire Using His Noodle To Help Nepal
- Rich Insights: Olivier Jolivet, CEO, Aman Resorts
- The World’s Top Investment Cities
- How One Wealth Manager Is Pledging 10% Of Revenues
- Where Is The Money Moving?
The Wealth-X and UBS World Ultra Wealth Report 2014 shows that the global ultra high net worth (UHNW) population reached an all-time record high of 211,275 in 2014 with a combined net worth of nearly US$30 trillion.
Watch the video for other key findings from this year’s report, the only in-depth and global study on the world’s UHNW population.