Wealth-X understands the challenges educational institutions face in raising major gifts amid great competition from a small pool of donors.
At the IU Foundation we have been very successful with Wealth-X Professional. We find the data and insights to be incredibly helpful.
The Wealth-X global database helps to easily identify and target wealthy individuals with applicable philanthropic profiles to drive major gifts for:
– Higher-education institutions
– Secondary-education institutions
– Not-for-profit educational foundations
Despite the small size of the ultra-wealthy market segment, these individuals account for 80-90% of annual gifts, globally. Wealth-X’s prospecting service provides support to efficiently generate and maintain a future donor list of wealthy individuals.
- Amplify existing intelligence by revealing the liquid giving capability of current donors
- Screen existing databases to uncover wealthy individuals who have previously donated in modest amounts
- Perform diligence checks to understand the background of those offering major gifts
- Establish a pipeline of new potential donors through wealth intelligence
Through Wealth Screening we identified and profiled key alumni supporters we have existing connections with and their known associates, opening the doors to new prospects