Wealth-X Custom Research (formerly Ledbury Research) conducts primary and secondary research globally to provide our clients within the wealth management, financial, and luxury industries with bespoke insight to fuel strategic decision making.
Co-President, Marc Cohen discusses how Wealth-X Custom Research allows our clients to access, engage and understand the wealthy.
The team is staffed by industry experts and experienced research professionals, armed with deep sector knowledge and unique skills and resources to access, engage and understand the wealthy.
We have unparalleled access to the wealthy and over a decade’s experience consulting with many of the world’s best-known prestige brands.
Our researchers use online, telephone and face-to-face methodologies for primary research, often coupled with proprietary secondary data and analytics.
Our project work spans both qualitative and quantitative research projects with a range of hard-to-reach individuals, including:
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals and their Advisors
- High Income Earners & Mass Affluent Consumers
- Professional Intermediaries
- Industry Experts and Academics
Custom Research works with insights and research managers, marketing, branding and communications departments, heads of strategy, and planners to help answer the following types of questions:
- How satisfied are your clients? Would they recommend you?
- How can you maximise the success of a new product or service?
- Who are your clients? Who should you target?
- How can you improve your brand positioning?
- How many people know your brand and would consider you vs. your competitors?
- What is the likely effect of your new advertising campaign among your target?
- How many wealthy individuals live in your target markets(s)?
- What is your brand’s potential in a given market?
- What are the key trends in your sector?
- What does the competitive landscape look like?
For Marketing, Public Relations and Development professionals interested in establishing their brands as thought leaders in a particular market, we offer a range of client-sponsored and Wealth-X proprietary reports. Clients collaborate closely with our team of experts to craft reports from messaging through to promotion.